I just don't understand my body.. one day I have the runs so bad that I have a burning ring of fire... and then next I am so constipated that I need an ice pick to dig it out... Today I am in the constipated state. I am eating lots of fibre but a little..no make that a lot ... short on exercise so I think that could be my problem... It is much too icy to go walking and besides I don't feel like it.. IF I had an interesting walking partner instead of a groaning old woman who can't find anything nice about anything, I might enjoy walking.
Anyway, on to other topics... Mom and I went over town today. I wanted to see IF the grocery store was having a caselot sale this week.. it isn't... and because it is my $21 challenge week I didn't spend much.. I ended up spending $12.12 leaving me with $8.88 for the remainder of the week. I hope I can do it. I CAN if I don't go over town but once I get there I usually think of something I WANT...not need.
Next topic.. Library.. Went there to see if my book called The Flat Belly Diet had come in..It hasn't yet.. I ordered it in September. Anyway, there was a couple audio books come in that the librarian thought mom MIGHT enjoy so she let me sign them out. One story has 19 cds so that is about 19 hours of listening and the 2nd one has 7 cds. I think . So she is okay for a few days anyway.
Next topic...My daughter popped in here this afternoon. I had seen she was across the street.. She cleans her friend's duplex once a week. I didn't expect her to come over but was pleasantly surprised when she did.
And the last topic of the day........Biggest Loser show... I have set myself a goal of not snacking while watching the show. I usually sit and nibble on cheerios or cheezies or something.. I didn't realise HOW HARD this challenge would be... as soon as they tell them not to snack, right away I wanna go grab a snack. So there is something in those words, DO NOT SNACK... I don't like taking orders and I need to figure out why.
And on that note I am going to get my water from the freezer and suck back on that while I watch starting at 6.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wish we could walk together, I am back well enough to be riding my indoor bike, not up to my 1/2 hr, but everyday I can ride a little longer.
ReplyDeleteIt snowed yesterday and melted again today. It is very icy here, but the roads are clearing up well.
I'm busy reading still the Tightwad Gazette, and also Tina brought me John Edward's book
Crossing Over. So I started it and am trying to read it and finish it so I can give it back to her. I can only read for a little while as my head aches from the TMJ so bad. Today I feel good enough to try and go to town and see if I can find a dentist and make an apointment to make sure it is TMJ and not a bad tooth. But I'd be willing to bet it is TMJ.
Whoops, I should have said if I feel as good tomorrow as I did today, I will try and go to town and find a dentist.
ReplyDelete