Thursday, February 26, 2009

MIA

Yes, I have actually been MIA since my last entry... I was getting bored with what I had to write. I still have nothing exciting to write about...
My sister's foster daughter and her boyfriend lost their home ( a rented mobile home ) to fire last week.. They lost everything.. She and her two small children were not home when it happened.. and HE was at work... BUT her oldest son was home from school with the flu.. Luckily he was laying on the couch and not back in his room cuz he would still be there.. The fire started in the front bedroom ( the master bedroom) they think. Anyway, on a normal day she would have left the two little ones with the older one who is 13 but they asked to go with her so she took them.. I hate to even think what might have happened had they been home.... The older son's dad was burned in a trailer fire 13 years ago.. so I can imagine the horror when she heard her trailer was on fire.
Anyway, I guess they have found a place to live starting on March 15, so they are living in a motel for now.
I've had some health issues going on but hopefully I'm getting them under control.. the breathing problem I'm concerned about.
Only about 22 days until Spring but the temperature sure doesn't indicate that... it is DAMNED cold. But I really hope March comes in like a lion so we can ease into spring slowly. No Blizzard please. Last April we had a horrible blizzard so hopefully history doesn't repeat itself.
And that is all I have to say for this entry.. I might be more talkative in the spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment