Seems I am always waiting for something or someone... Tonight I am waiting for the landlord to arrive. He is coming to pick up the rent cheques. I emailed him this morning to ask if I should deposit January's cheque into a bank account or what... He usually picks up a whole year of postdated cheques in January and since January was half over I was wondering if plans had changed.
He asid he would be here between 5:30 and 6.. it is now almost 6:30.. His 4 pm meeting must have gone over. Sure am glad I don't have any plans.
Today was a gorgeous day.. and even now at 6:30 it is still +39 F.. and the wind is blowing nicely. The snow really shrunk today.
Yup, I was right.. his meeting went over... so I sweetly told him that it was okay and then I told him that this spring we needed the patio screen door replaced or something done with it... Last summer we just turned it upside down but it wouldn't work for me. I really think the patio doors have warped so he might have a problem with it. But that is not my problem.. which is why I rent. LOL
Well, nothing good on TV tonight so I guess I'll read my Living on a Dime books I ordered. I got a whole set... Menus on a Dime; Dining on a Dime Cook Book;Penny Pinchin' Mama; Dig out of Debt.......... that was my Christmas gift to me. All those books were on sale for $21.95 US.. and ended up costing me about $56 with shipping.
Catchya later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment