Sunday, January 18, 2009

HAPPY!! HAPPY!! HAPPY!!! OH WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES!!

This was taken January 18, 2009
This was taken January 17, 2009

The sun is shining and has been all day long... The snow has really gone down from yesterday. I don't how to put in pictures so that they beside each other OR in the correct order so just bear with me...
Anyway, trust me, the snow has REALLY gone down and I'm happy. Now when it snows again I will have somewhere to throw it off the driveway.
This morning my daughter texted me and said that my low fat fruit and fiber muffins were in so I went over to the grocery store.. forgetting that it was Sunday and they don't open until 11AM so I came back home. Mom was glad I think cuz she wanted to go walking in the grocery store. Too icy outside for her. So we ended up buying groceries for her. I picked up 4 packets of Spaghetti sauce mix.. I like it better than homemade or canned spaghetti sauce.
We came home and each went to our corners of the house for the afternoon. I thought she was going to nap cuz she always does but I guess she didn't...and I tried to nap but couldn't so I played a game on the computer for awhile. Then I went upstairs and made bacon,lettuce and tomato sandwiches for supper.. Just finished eating and my sister showed up. Mom got all startled cuz she was here on a Sunday so there MUST be something wrong and I wonder what it is, etc. Turns out that my sister's foster girl, her man and their kids was on their way home from their trip to DisneyWorld and their van broke down not far from my sister's house so she called and asked if she could bring them to Grimshaw so she did that, dropped them off at home and came here for a quick visit. I was able to send a bunch of stuff with her so that emptied MY home a bit.
Now I am back in the basement waiting for 5 pm to arrive so I can watch Desperate Housewives and then back to trying to win my game. I gotta enjoy the games I have cuz I cannot Crack anymore games. The Cracker isn't working. LOL
And on that note I am going to cuddle up in my easy chair with my cup of coffee and wait impatiently for DHousewives to come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment